1. This section contains information relating to the management of FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro with regard to the processing of users’ data ofFLAG Il sole e l’azzurro.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is only provided for FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the modalities, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. This policy may be subject to change due to the introduction of new legislation in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she shall have to legitimise his/her consent through the authorisation of his/her parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: ________, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user may contact him at the following email address: ________.
2 – Data controller
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the website FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro is: ________.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro shall take place at ________..
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant premises.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the website uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are a number of technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by websites. The best known and most widely used of these is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the user’s access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, analytics cookies are subject to the same rules on information and consent as technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in at each page visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored in a persistent manner but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. A distinction is made between cookies sent to your browser directly from the website you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other websites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and then tailor advertising to users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from third party domains external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behaviour on the website. This is done anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles on users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles on the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same when browsing the web.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the visitor’s source (referral) and exit web pages;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate form for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any breach of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has the permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no longer than 10 years.
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the abovementioned purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists your rights.
2. The FLAG Il sole e l’azzurro website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) According to art. 15, of the right of the data subject to ask the controller for access to personal data, according to art. 16 the possibility to rectify the data provided, according to art.18 the possibility to supplement or limit the processing concerning him/her, or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing according to art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability according to art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation on the basis of art.17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, or by sending an email to the address: ________.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in Italy.
6. For a more in-depth discussion of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the site’s organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are encouraged to consult this page periodically in order to keep up to date with the latest legislative developments.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. This document has been updated on 19/01/2021 in order to comply with the relevant legislative provisions, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.